Special Introductory Offers – Beginners Only
The Free Introductory Meeting is a great way to meet me and discuss your plans, to ensure that you are happy to appoint me as your driving instructor. If time allows, you may also have the opportunity to st in the driver’s seat and have your first (and free) driving lesson (covering the Cockpit Drill session).
The extra hour of a Taster Session (£25 for a 2 hour session) is used in a very practical session. After learning about the main controls of the car, we’ll move to to learning how to do the basics (move off, steer, change gear and stop/park).
Eligibility Criteria for ALL Special Offers
- Must be a learner with no previous driving experience
- Must live in one of the following Postcodes (NG1, NG7, NG8 or NG9). However, if you are interested and live in an adjacent Postcode, please do contact me.
- Must be in possession of a valid provisional driving licence (both the photocard and the paper counterpart)
- Must be able to read a car registration plate at a distance of 20 metres (using prescription glasses or contact lenses, if required)
- Must be available for lessons at a time that I have availability to provide lessons
For more details or to book any of my offers, please register an interest by completing the contact form on this website, entering the following information (relating to the learner, if completing on behalf of someone else) in the “Message” field:-
- Name (as well as your name, if registering an interest on behalf of a learner)
- Address (Postcode)
- Date of birth
- Confirmation that all eligibility criteria 1-4 (detailed above) have been met
- Confirmation that terms and conditions (see below) have been read
- Details of your availability for subsequent lessons (days/times of the week). See Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Condition for my current offers are in addition to my standard Terms of Business
- To express an interest in any special offer, you are required to provide your full name, current address and date of birth. Those details are required to register you with the AA, to ensure that you are insured to drive the car, and stored on the AA’s databases (but will only be used if you book a lesson).
- You will also be expected to provide a contact phone number. This will not be supplied to the AA (for any marketing purposes) and will only be used by me to allow me to make contact in respect of driving lesson arrangements.
- Whilst there is an expectation that learners wanting a Free Introductory Meeting or Taster Session will be at the stage of planning to commence a course of weekly driving lessons, there is absolutely no requirement to purchase any additional lessons following the session. If you should choose not to pursue further lessons, you will not be contacted by myself again (providing that you have indicated that you do not wish to continue lessons).
- My offers are only available to new learner drivers (and cannot be used in conjunction with a special offer obtained from the AA Driving School). In addition, only one offer is available for use by each new learner driver. After that, standard lesson prices apply.
- All my offers are discretionary, subject to my availability, and may be withdrawn or amended at any time, without prior notice (although all confirmed bookings made before any changes will be honoured).
Further to the above, please note that all special offers are reviewed periodically. A previously advertised special offer of a “Taster Session Plus” was withdrawn on 26th September 2014.
If you are interested in a Free Introductory Meeting, Taster Session or Assessment Session, please either call me today on 0798 011 1234, send me a text message, contact me through WhatsApp or complete the contact form to book a session.