Are you coming to one of the Nottingham universities this year (University of Nottingham or Nottingham Trent University)?
Whether you are a fresher or simply returning to university after a summer break, are you planning to have driving lessons while you are in Nottingham?
If the answer to both these questions is yes and you are still currently looking for a fully qualified driving instructor, then you may want to consider the following factors while choosing your instructor.
1. I am experienced in teaching students in Nottingham (both students who are new to Nottingham and are complete beginners as well as partly trained learners, who have had lessons in their home town and want to carry on having lessons while at university).
2. I have significant experience of the Beeston test centre area (and tests routes) for students at the University of Nottingham as well as Clarendon Street test centre and Colwick test centre (for students at the Nottingham Trent University). Update: Please note that Clarendon Street Test Centre closed on 29th August 2014.
3. I have a very high pass rate. At the time of this post, 16 out of the last 18 tests (since March 2014) have resulted in a pass.
4. I am an AA Franchised Driving Instructor. Fully qualified and using an AA Driving School car, I offer a local service yet with the reputation of a trusted national brand.
5. For a limited period only, I am offering a meet, greet and provide a free first lesson to new students (providing this is booked before 27th September), without obligation to purchasing further lessons. This allows you to meet me and ensure that you are happy (with me and the car) before deciding on who you want to appoint as your driving instructor. The offer is subject to my availability but, to take advantage of this offer, please complete the contact form, stating “STUDENT OFFER” in the subject field of the form. Update: Please note that the offer for the free first lesson has now ended. However, depending on my availability, this offer may be extended or an alternative starter session offered.
Before contacting me, please do browse through my website, review my services and, particularly, do read testimonials left by some of those who have learned to drive with and the structure of my driving lesson prices.