The Car (Manual NOT automatic)
As part of a franchise agreement with AA Driving School, I am supplied me with a car to deliver your driving lessons in Nottingham. The car is not branded as AA Driving School but has magnetic signs that highlight my instructor details instead.
The car is fully serviced, maintained and replaced on an annual basis (so is usually less than a year old) and, in an emergency, can be replaced within 48 hours.
The current vehicle I use is the Ford Focus 1.0L Ecoboost (the Titanium model). It is a petrol, manual version in black (brand new in August 2017) and has:-
- Climate control/Dual air conditioning & pollen filters
- Heated front and back windscreens
- Airbags galore! (Front, side, knee, curtain)
- Power steering
- Seat height adjuster
- Electric windows and electric door-mirror adjuster
- Hill Start Assist (although I do disable this for learner drivers, to help develop hill starting skills)
- Automatic light sensors (which switches lights on automatically in dim/dark conditions)
- Dual controls (clutch and footbrake)
- Parking sensors
- Integrated Ford sat-nav system
Please note that the car is a manual car; I do not provide lessons in an automatic car.
To discuss your requirements in more detail or to book your first driving lesson with me, please complete the contact form, call me on 0798 011 1234 or message me by text, WhatsApp or from my Facebook Business Page, so I can explore your requirements in more detail.
Driving Lessons in Nottingham with Martin
(AA Franchised Driving Instructor – AA Solo)